|Package||Price 2 persons||per additional person|
(up to 6 people on board)
|2 Days / 1 night||78.000 THB||4.000 THB|
|3 Days / 2 nights||108.000 THB||8.000 THB|
|4 Days / 3 nights||132.000 THB||12.000 THB|
|5 Days / 4 nights||150.000 THB||16.000 THB|
|6 Days / 5 nights||162.000 THB||20.000 THB|
|7 Days / 6 nights||175.000 THB||24.000 THB|
|14 Days / 13 nights||280.000 THB||48.000 THB|
Our Overnight Charter Itinerary is arranged together with you. Depending on your destinations, we will put a suggestion together for you that based on our experience.
We offer overnight charters from 1 night / 2 days to 13 nights / 14 days.
Listed below is a sample itinerary for a 7 days / 6 nights cruising tour around the islands.
- Day 1: We pick you up from an arranged beach or your hotel and bring you on board. Once you have been settled in then we move to Koh Taan where we spend the first night.
- Day 2: We heading to Angthong National Marine Park where we have dinner at the main island after the tour boats has left. Few people stay there and the Monkeys are coming down from the mountain to join for dinner.
- Day 3: We visit the main viewpoint and start to explore the islands in the park before the tour boats arrive. We will spend the night at a secluded spot with amazing surroundings.
- Day 4: We head to Koh Tao in the morning where we stop at some small bays for snorkelling and sightseeing. We spend the night at one of the small bays.
- Day 5: we continue around Koh Tao to the small island Koh Nang Yuan where you can enjoy the afternoon. After that, we will move to the main city of Koh Tao where we will enjoy the evening and stay overnight.
- Day 6: We head to Koh Phangan and enjoy some nice bays. We will stay overnight at a bay with entertainment and restaurants – like Koh Samui in the last 15 years ago.
- Day 7: We head back to Koh Samui with a stop at the full moon party beach. We will hit Koh Samui in the evening where we will transfer you to your Hotel or Airport.
What is included?
- Water Sport Equipment
- Dinghy 3.40 m. 15 Hp
- Welcome Orchid Flower
- Welcome drink fresh Coconut
- Snack & Fruit & soft drink
- Beer & Wine Open Bar
- Seafood lunch by Italian chef
- Sunset Finger Food & Tapas
- Dinner at a restaurant
- One Bottle of Champagne ITA
- Photo & Video by GoPro Silver
- IPad Pro Bluetooth speaker
- Internet access
- Roundtrip Resort transfer
Activities on board of the Independence
The list below shows only some of the activities we offer onboard of the Independence. If you have special wishes/requests we are always willing to follow and do our best to serve any of your inquiry.
- Take the helm and learn to sail
- Snorkelling / Diving
- Trail Fishing
- Guest trailing (fun hydrotherapy massage)
- Pull me up along the 20-meter mast
- Dolphin and whale shark watching
- Relax on private beaches
- Wedding romantic sailing
- Sailing heavy weather conditions (only for expert professional)
Sample On Board Menu
~On Board Menu~Spaghetti alle Vongole
White Snapper with Asparagus in White Wine Sauce and roasted Potatoes
Il Cortigiano Prosecco
~Tapas / Finger Food~
Wine, Beer and Cocktails
If you have specific dietary requirements or would like our chef to prepare a particular menu for your enjoyment then please let us know when arranging your charter.
Our bar is fully stocked with a selection of cold beers, quality wines and spirits. Offering a range of exotic cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages, quenching thirst is never an issue whilst on board.
- 2 months before the begin of your cruise: at least 50% of the total price to secure the booking
- until 2 weeks before the begin of your cruise: 100% of the total price.
- Price includes VAT7%
- Full insurance coverage
- Full payment necessary prior to departure
- The company reserves all rights to change the itinerary depending on the weather and sea conditions
- Payment must be made by cash or Bank Deposit to Samui Sailing Yacht Co., Ltd.
- Up to 2 months prior to the cruise: 50% of the total booking price.
- 2 weeks before up to the day of the trip: 100% of the total booking price.
Please note that moving trip dates or changing customers on board is possible without additional costs. So instead of cancelling your trip just contact us to reschedule.