- Price for 2 persons: 35.000 THB
- Each additional guest: 2.400 THB
- Up to 6 guests
Koh Phangan is the largest of Samui’s neighboring islands with an area of 168 square km. The island has numerous heavenly white sandy beaches and secluded bays all along its coastline, some of them reachable only by a boat cruise. Over 3/4 of the island is mountainous tropical forest and a large part of it is classified as “national park” by Thailand. This preservation allows the island to keep its natural and untamed character, since the wonderful landscapes cannot be spoiled by excess buildings.
This day trip is a perfect combination of sailing and snorkeling or even swimming for a family or couples.
- 08:00 – 8:30 ~ Transfer from your resort to the boat.
- 09:00~ The Independence departure -sailing towards Koh Phangan
- 11:30 ~ First stop is Koh Ma with the colorful reef. Time for snorkeling
- 13:00 ~ Delicious lunch is served aboard, set the sail to Than Sadet beach
- 14:30 ~ Arriving to Than Sadet, we take you to the beach to visit the waterfalls and to observe the wild varans (up to two meters long!!)
- 16:00 ~ Sailing back to Koh Samui.
- 18:30 ~ Sunset time over-viewing the Angthong National marine park. Enjoy this peaceful moment with fantastic Wine and finger foods.
- 19:00 ~ Transfer back to your hotel.
What is included?
- Water Sport Equipment
- Dinghy 3.40 m. 15 Hp
- Welcome Orchid Flower
- Welcome drink fresh Coconut
- Snack & Fruit & soft drink
- Beer & Wine Open Bar
- Seafood lunch by Italian chef
- Sunset Finger Food & Tapas
- One Bottle of Champagne ITA
- Photo & Video by GoPro Silver
- IPad Pro Bluetooth speaker
- Internet access
- Roundtrip Resort tranfer
Activities on board of the Independence
The list below shows only some of the activities we offer on board of the Independence. If you have special wishes/requests we are always willing to follow and do our best to serve any of your inquiry.
- Take the helm and learn to sail
- Snorkeling / Diving
- Trail Fishing
- Guest trailing (fun hydrotherapy massage)
- Pull me up along the 20 meter mast
- Dolphin and whale shark watching
- Relax on private beaches
- Wedding romantic sailing
- Sailing heavy weather conditions (only for expert-professional)
Sample On Board Menu
~On Board Menu~
Spaghetti alle Vongole
White Snapper with Asparagus in White Wine Sauce and roasted Potatoes
Il Cortigiano Prosecco
~Tapas / Finger Food~
Wine, Beer and Cocktails
If you have specific dietary requirements or would like our chef to prepare a particular menu for your enjoyment then please let us know when arranging your charter.
Our bar is fully stocked with a selection of cold beers, quality wines and spirits. Offering a range of exotic cocktails and non alcoholic beverages, quenching thirst is never an issue whilst on board.
Payment and Cancellation Terms
- Price includes VAT7%
- Full insurance coverage
- Full payment necessary prior to departure
- The company reserves all rights to change the itinerary depending on the weather and sea conditions
- Cancellations less than 24h before the tour (one week for charter) are subject to a 50% charge of the total amount
- Cancellations the day of the tour will be charged 100%
- Payment must be made by cash or Bank Deposit to Samui Sailing Yacht Co., Ltd.