Koh Phangan Day Trip (8 hrs)
Koh Phangan is the largest of Samui’s neighboring islands with an area of 168 square km. The island has numerous heavenly white sandy beaches and secluded bays all along its coastline, some of them reachable only by a boat cruise. Over 3⁄4 of the island is mountainous tropical forest and a large part of it is classified as “national marine park” by Thailand’s government. This preservation allows the island to keep its natural and untamed character, since the wonderful landscapes cannot be spoiled by excess buildings.
This day trip is a perfect combination of sailing and snorkeling or even swimming for a family or couples.
- 08:00 – 8:30 Transfer from your resort to the boat.
- 09:00 The Independence departure -sailing towards Koh Phangan
- 11:30 First stop is Koh Ma with the colorful reef. Time for snorkeling
- 13:00 Delicious lunch is served aboard, set the sail to Than Sadet beach
- 14:30 Arriving to Than Sadet, we take you to the beach to visit the waterfalls and to observe the wild varans (up to two meters long!!)
- 16:00 Sailing back to Koh Samui.
- 18:30 Sunset time over-viewing the Angthong National marine park. Enjoy this peaceful moment with fantastic Wine and finger foods.
- 19:00 Transfer back to your hotel.
What is included?
- Water Sport Equipment
- Dinghy 3.40 m. 15 Hp
- Welcome Orchid Flower
- Welcome drink fresh Coconut
- Snack & Fruit & soft drink
- Beer & Wine Open Bar
- Seafood lunch by Italian chef
- Sunset Finger Food & Tapas
- One Bottle of Champagne ITA
- Photo & Video by GoPro Silver
- IPad Pro Bluetooth speaker
- Internet access
- Roundtrip Resort tranfer
Activities on board of
The following list shows only some of the activities we offer on board of the Independence:
- Take the helm and learn to sail
- Snorkeling / Diving
- Trail Fishing
- Guest trailing (fun hydrotherapy massage)
- Pull me up along the 20 meter mast
- Fine Dining
- Dolphin and whale shark watching
- Relax on private beaches
- Wedding romantic sailing
- Sailing in heavy weather conditions (only for experienced sailors)
If you have special wishes we are always willing and try our best to serve any of your requests.
Book now or contact us for further information
Please note: We speak English and Italian.
Payment and Cancellation Terms
- All prices include 7% VAT
- Full insurance coverage
- On Day Tours:
- Full payment necessary prior to departure
- Cancellations less than 24h before the tour are subject to a 50% cancellation fee of the total amount
- Cancellations the day of the tour will be charged full
- On Overnight Tours:
- 2 months before the begin of your cruise: at least 50% of the total price to secure the booking
- until 2 weeks before the begin of your cruise: 100% of the total price.
- Cancellation up to 2 months prior to the cruise: 50% of the total booking price.
- cancellation 2 weeks before up to the day of the trip: 100% of the total booking price.
- All payments must be made by cash or bank deposit to Samui Sailing Yacht Co., Ltd.
- The company reserves all rights to change the itinerary depending on the weather and sea conditions
Please note that moving trip dates or changing customers on board is possible without additional costs. So instead of cancelling your trip just contact us to reschedule.
Making your holidays unforgettable
Sailing around Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and the Angthong National Marine Park is our business. Discover our offers or contact us directly with your questions.
- Overnight Charter
- Angthong National Marine Park (9.5 hrs)
- Koh Phangan Day Trip (8 hrs)
- Koh Phangan Half Day Trip (5 hrs)
- Sunset Trip (3 hours)
- Birthday Package
- Family Package
- Full Moon Party Trip
- Honeymoon Package
- Nightfishing & Fine Dining
- Sailing and Yoga