Full Moon Party Tour
Enjoy an overnight sailing tour around Koh Phangan with an unforgettable visit at the world-famous Full Moon Party.
About the Full Moon Party:
Sailing at night to the full moon party is a magical, spiritual experience for everyone. In the 60’s, backpackers discovered that the most beautiful full moon was visible in Koh Phangan. Nowadays, between 10 to 30 thousand people celebrate the party on the beach, with the best DJ’s of the world playing different types of music, like trance, techno, drum and bass, commercial dance and reggae. You will find a place perfect for you. A fantastic fire show surrounded by thousands of lights completes the party atmosphere.
Captain Luca’s idea of a private sailing charter experience is to offer luxury and comfort with intelligence to customers who want to experience the most famous party in the world. We offer our 52feet yacht exclusive for a private sailing charter to the full moon party on Koh Phangan – an experience you will never forget.
- 10:00 – Pick up time
- 10:30 – Welcome on board
- 10:15 – Set the sail to Phangan
- 13:30 – Snorkeling and beach time in Koh Ma
- 14:30 – Lunchtime
- 15:00 – Stop in Ton Nai Pang Bay
- 17:00 – Jeapsy beach
- 18:30 – Sunset finger food & Champagne
- 19:30 – Delivery to Haad Rin Beach: this is the Full Moon party bay and the yacht will moor here all night and be waiting for you until morning.
- 06:00 – Light Breakfast
- 06:30 – Set the sail to Samui
- 08:00 – Arrive at Samui
- 08:30 – We deliver you back to your hotel
Please note that the Full Moon Party is optional and we are more than happy to moor the boat in a more tranquil bay. The following dates are this years Full Moon Party dates (subject to change depending on Bhuddist holidays):
- 2018: September 24th, October 25th, November 22nd, December 22nd
- 2019: January 20th, February 20th, March 20th, April 19th, May 19th, June 17th, July 18th, August 15th, September 13th, October 14th, November 11th, December 11th
Dates of the full moon party depend on local regulation.
What is included?
- Transfer from your hotel
- Skipper (Italian) & hostess (Thai) & guide (English speaking)
- Fresh towels and beach bag
- Changing room & hot shower
- Water sports equipment: mask, fins, fishing rods
- Dinghy 3.40 m. 15 Hp
- Welcome drink: Butterfly Pea Flower Tea
- Welcome flowers for the ladies
- Snacks, fruit, soft drinks
- Open bar: beer, house wine
- Appetizer: Independence Cocktail
- Lunch: Avocado Crab Cake, Snapper Sicilian style,
- Tiramisu Cake, Chocolate shot
- Sunset Finger Food: Prawns, Salmon, Tuna
- One bottle Prosecco of Treviso Italy
- Bluetooth speaker: JBL
- Gopro video, Photos at request
- Internet hotspot access
- Marine Park fee
- VAT included
- Public Liability Insurance
Activities on board of
The following list shows only some of the activities we offer on board of the Independence:
- Take the helm and learn to sail
- Snorkeling / Diving
- Trail Fishing
- Guest trailing (fun hydrotherapy massage)
- Pull me up along the 20 meter mast
- Fine Dining
- Dolphin and whale shark watching
- Relax on private beaches
- Wedding romantic sailing
- Sailing in heavy weather conditions (only for experienced sailors)
If you have special wishes we are always willing and try our best to serve any of your requests.
Book now or contact us for further information
Please note: We speak English and Italian.
Payment and Cancellation Terms
- All prices include 7% VAT
- Full insurance coverage
- On Day Tours:
- Full payment necessary prior to departure
- Cancellations less than 24h before the tour are subject to a 50% cancellation fee of the total amount
- Cancellations the day of the tour will be charged full
- On Overnight Tours:
- 2 months before the begin of your cruise: at least 50% of the total price to secure the booking
- until 2 weeks before the begin of your cruise: 100% of the total price.
- Cancellation up to 2 months prior to the cruise: 50% of the total booking price.
- cancellation 2 weeks before up to the day of the trip: 100% of the total booking price.
- All payments must be made by cash or bank deposit to Samui Sailing Yacht Co., Ltd.
- The company reserves all rights to change the itinerary depending on the weather and sea conditions
Please note that moving trip dates or changing customers on board is possible without additional costs. So instead of cancelling your trip just contact us to reschedule.
Making your holidays unforgettable
Sailing around Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and the Angthong National Marine Park is our business. Discover our offers or contact us directly with your questions.
- Overnight Charter
- Angthong National Marine Park (9.5 hrs)
- Koh Phangan Day Trip (8 hrs)
- Koh Phangan Half Day Trip (5 hrs)
- Sunset Trip (3 hours)
- Birthday Package
- Family Package
- Full Moon Party Trip
- Nightfishing & Fine Dining
- Sailing and Yoga