- Price for 2 persons: 40.000 THB
- Each additional guest: 2.400 THB
- Up to 6 guests
The Angthong National Marine Park can be explored on this full day trip and is one of our most popular tours in Koh Samui visiting a beautiful archipelago of 42 islands famous for its natural beauty, pristine beaches, lagoons.
- 07:00 – 07:30 ~ Transfer from your resort to the boat.
- 08:00 ~ The independence departure -sailing towards Angthong National Marine Park.
- 11:00 ~ Arriving at Talay Nai island for an easy climbing discovery of the spectacular salt water lake called the Emerald lake.
- 12:30~ Back on board -go to a beautiful private beach for a picnic. Time to relax or for swim.
- 16:00 ~ Sailing back to Koh Samui.
- 18:30 ~ Enjoy the sunset time with fantastic wine and finger food in hands.
- 19:00 ~ Transport back to your hotel.
What is included?
- Water Sport Equipment
- Dinghy 3.40 m. 15 Hp
- Welcome Orchid Flower
- Welcome drink fresh Coconut
- Snack & Fruit & soft drink
- Beer & Wine Open Bar
- Seafood lunch by Italian chef
- Sunset Finger Food & Tapas
- One Bottle of Champagne ITA
- Photo & Video by GoPro Silver
- IPad Pro Bluetooth speaker
- Internet access
- Roundtrip Resort tranfer
Activities on board of the Independence
The list below shows only some of the activities we offer on board of the Independence. If you have special wishes/requests we are always willing to follow and do our best to serve any of your inquiry.
- Take the helm and learn to sail
- Snorkeling / Diving
- Trail Fishing
- Guest trailing (fun hydrotherapy massage)
- Pull me up along the 20 meter mast
- Dolphin and whale shark watching
- Relax on private beaches
- Wedding romantic sailing
- Sailing heavy weather conditions (only for expert-professional)
Sample On Board Menu
~On Board Menu~
Spaghetti alle Vongole
White Snapper with Asparagus in White Wine Sauce and roasted Potatoes
Il Cortigiano Prosecco
~Tapas / Finger Food~
Wine, Beer and Cocktails
If you have specific dietary requirements or would like our chef to prepare a particular menu for your enjoyment then please let us know when arranging your charter.
Our bar is fully stocked with a selection of cold beers, quality wines and spirits. Offering a range of exotic cocktails and non alcoholic beverages, quenching thirst is never an issue whilst on board.
Payment and Cancellation Terms
- Price includes VAT7%
- Full insurance coverage
- Full payment necessary prior to departure
- The company reserves all rights to change the itinerary depending on the weather and sea conditions
- Cancellations less than 24h before the tour (one week for charter) are subject to a 50% charge of the total amount
- Cancellations the day of the tour will be charged 100%
- Payment must be made by cash or Bank Deposit to Samui Sailing Yacht Co., Ltd.